servings: 8 / prep time: 20 minutes / cook time: 20 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 White Russet™ potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1½ sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Peel and dice White Russet™ potatoes. Set aside potatoes. White Russet™ potatoes will stay white while waiting for water to boil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes to pot, return to a boil then cook for 15 minutes. Thoroughly drain potatoes in a colander. Add potatoes to a large bowl.
- Add milk, thyme and rosemary to a saucepan. Heat and simmer on medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Remove herbs from milk then discard. Add warm milk and butter to potatoes. With an electric mixer, blend mixture until smooth.
- Mix lobster meat into potato mixture with a large rubber spatula. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.