servings: 10 / prep time: 20 minutes / cook time: 15 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 White Russet™ potatoes, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sweet and hot mustard
- ½ cup pickle relish
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup apple, diced
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Peel and dice White Russet™ potatoes. Set aside potatoes. White Russet™ potatoes will stay white while waiting for water to boil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes to pot, return to a boil then cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes in a colander. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, relish, celery and onion. Mix in potatoes, apples and eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.